We’re getting our art on with this chat with Adriean Koleric. From street art & installations to furniture & gallery shows in the States & Canada, he’s always experimenting. Adriean talks about paying the bills, clerical artist statements and how we interact with art & artists in the age of the interwebs.
- Adriean attended N.A.I.T., but he really wanted to go to A.C.A.D.
- A book on designer toys, Vinyl Will Kill!.
- Adriean’s AK-AT Figure.
- The infamous Sucklord.
- Adriean’s HERD show of Star Wars related art. Here’s his work he did for Topps & Star Wars, as well. Officially licensed gear!
- We talk A New Hope…err, Star Wars: The Force Awakens and the Marvel cinematic universe.
- We <3 Christopher Reeves as we discuss the DC universe and Adriean wishes Brandon Routh got another chance after Superman Returns.
- Oh wait, sorry Christopher Reeves. We have no love for Superman IV: The Quest for Peace.
- Adriean enjoys The Flash television show, but we have to stop this hero talk before we get into Green Lantern.
- Adriean gave a talk for Creative Mornings which you can watch here.
- Mitchell Lawler, an Edmonton hip hop artist who wanted to get in on the Think Item street art.
- Join was all about being part of the movement, or was it?
- Jay Runham interviewed Adriean on his site and then he got some “interesting” feedback.
- Anne Rice originally wanted Rutger Hauer for Interview With A Vampire and the fans wanted Julian Sands.
- Adriean’s Viper Sisters!!!
If you’re not inspired after that, you may be an inanimate object. We love you anyway because you listened. Thanks! Also, thanks to Adriean Koleric for joining us. Let us know what you thought of the show on Twitter, Facebook or Patreon. We’d love to hear from you.