Sauce Packet: Green Radicals & Brainwashed Dookie
June 15, 2016
This is our first Sauce Packet, a short show on a single topic. The inaugural topic is “that album that always finds its way into your playlist.”
- What is a Shadoe Stevens? Sorry Film Frown fans, Traxx is just bad, not so bad it is good.
- Who was the announcer in the $10,000 Pyramid?
- Paul’s pick, “The album that they handed out in the streets of the suburbs,” Green Day’s Dookie.
- Chris married his music to his wife’s in Subsonic. He loves it, she misses her free singles from Starbucks on iTunes.
- Chris’ pick, New Radicals - Maybe You’ve Been Brainwashed Too.
- Pick two from the Paul, pandering to the Canadian listeners, Barenaked Ladies - Rock Spectacle.
- Chris drops a cover album as his second pick, If I Were a Carpenter. The grunge bands of the 90s sing Carpenter hits.
- Chris’ oldies favorite is the Greatest Hits from Blood, Sweat & Tears
- Paul enjoys singing the Sounds of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel to his girls. Thus, it is his final pick.
Thanks for listening! Friend us on Facebook, Twitter or Patreon and subscribe in your podcatcher app, iTunes or Google Play.
Support Montreal Sauce on Patreon