A Plot Coupon
December 30, 2014
Part 2 of our chat with 3D Generalist, Christian. We relax and chat television and movies. Could the budget for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. be $5? Would you lose your British accent after 200 years?
- Podcasters & guest all agree Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is more like Agents of Sleep.
- Christian & Chris are still trying to like Constantine.
- For whatever reason, we all love Forever.
- Paul says Lucas from Forever is playing the same part he played in Bones. While Chris compares him to Johnny from Airplane!
- Christian digs The Flash, the newest superhero TV show because of the main villain who was the lead in a past TV show called, ED.
- The crew lament the scripts, dialogue and drama of Arrow.
- Christian recommends The Killing.
- Paul and Christian talk about Gracepoint which is based on a british show called Broadchurch. Both shows have the same star and previous Doctor Who, David Tennant.
- Chris recalls that an actor from The Killing was a topic of conversation in a recent Flophouse podcast episode.
- Christian says we should all check out Manhattan.
- Paul’s wife chooses to watch Salem over our bad movies on the other podcast, FilmFrown.
- Christian is happy with the Marvel films, but not big on the other studios with Marvel products, like The Amazing Spider-Man and X-Men films which are currently owned by Sony & Fox.
- Chris, Paul and Christian agree the first Captain America film is a Marvel misfire. They don’t even begin to discuss the awful that is the Wolverine films.
- When Gwen Stacy died, Marvel comics went from the Silver Age to the Bronze Age and it was a big deal.
- Christian & Paul talk Ultimate Spider-Man while Chris risks getting political to wish a listener in Mexico well.
Thanks again to Christian for joining us. You can see samples of his work from his “old site” at christianday.net. Thanks for listening, we hope you’re in the Pole Position this week.
Support Montreal Sauce on Patreon