Do a Barrel Roll
January 15, 2014
Chris and Paul are back, mano-a-mano to talk more about Canadian health care, Godzilla, code, Doctor Who, and KFC. It’s Montreal Sauce! Yum!
- The Flophouse podcast reviews bad, bad movies.
- Idiocracy trailer.
- Get the Gringo trailer.
- Pepe the King Prawn on The Late Late Show.
- The trailer for the latest reboot of Godzilla.
- The Godzilla cupholder Chris received free from Taco Bell back in the day.
- Green Day’s unfortunate movie tie in with the 1998 Godzilla movie uses the simple theory that anything can be improved with Godzilla’s roar.
- Chris imagines Godzilla playing Walter opposite of the Dude in The Big Lebowski. Totally NSFW.
- The Making of Batman & Robin is an interesting look at the awfulness with the actors, producers and director.
- Hercules in New York trailer.
- GVSU removes a sculpture that was used to parody Miley’s wrecking ball video.
- The Double Robotics office robot for remote workers reviewed on The Colbert Report. Sorry Canadian users, you’ll have to get creative to watch this because of outdated copywright laws.
- Real Genius Montage scene featuring tape recorders, or boom boxes, to take notes. Excellent film, you’re missing out if you haven’t seen it.
- Knitted Graffiti or knitfitti or yarn bombing is the cute way to art up your city.
- OpenXC An API for your car? Make your own apps and develop for your ride.
- Cellcontrol Negate the ability to use a cell phone in your car.
- No, my car is not a bong. It’s an Ignition Interlock Device.
- A sampling of Canadian programming. In other news, I don’t think Chris’ wife is talking to him now.
- A dog with an eye patch? That’s bad ass. Here’s the opening credits for Tales of the Golden Monkey.
- Not at all related, if you have both eyes closed. Tailspin
- Get your art on and find some patrons. Use Patreon to donate to your favorite internet artists.
- Getting started with Square Cash
- Github vs. BitBucket
- Code Week recently inspired millions of students & President Obama to embrace coding.
- IT guy pick up lines.
- Paul’s Five Star Trek Pickup Lines
- Star Trek review with kids in mind thinks “I’d like to get my hands on her ample nacelles,” is too suggestive when talking about a spaceship.
- Beards save lives It’s medically proven.
- Day of the Doctor trailer. The pre-webisode if you wish to partake.
- How to Watch Doctor Who, a good guide for New Who beginners.
- Now That’s What I Call a Doctor Who Quote! album preview.
- American Psycho trailer.
- Matt Smith in the American Psycho musical in London.
- Ping Pong trailer. Ping Pong championships for folks over 80.
- Law & Order Canada? Um, cluck no. Here’s Law & Order: KFC which is every Law & Order episode ever.
- Murdoch Mysteries trailer.
- The Testament of Sherlock Holmes is an awful, awful game. This cheesy review spares you from seeing the terribly scary animated children.
- Don’t swear while playing your shiny new PS4 or XBox One because you’ll be punished.
- Star Fox Do a barrel roll!
- The NBA Jam announcer has his own Twitter account
- Why does Chris apologize for using the Imperial system in Canada? It’s decently accurate
Support Montreal Sauce on Patreon